- 1. DATA CONTROLLER
By filling in this form, we inform you that your personal data will be processed by the Barcelona Football Club Foundation, located in Barcelona, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona, with Tax Identification Number G60627445 (hereinafter, the Foundation).
- 2. PURPOSE
The data will be processed with the sole purpose of managing your donation and/or contribution to the campaign concerned. Your data will also be processed to meet any legal requirements that may apply to the donation made.
Likewise, and provided that you have given your consent by ticking the respective boxes provided for this purpose on the form, we may process your data for:
- E-mailing you the Foundation's newsletter, which will always be personalised and adapted to your interests. This Newsletter may include information on campaigns and activities carried out or promoted by the Foundation, the digital version of the magazine Fundació, the annual report or corporate documents concerning the activity of the Foundation, and other relevant information.
We may also send you relevant information by other electronic means, such as SMS or instant messaging applications, or contact you by telephone to provide you with information that may be of interest to you or improve the quality of our services and campaigns
- Sending you additional information concerning the Foundation that is not related to its activity, such as opinion polls or invitations to events
All communications may be adapted and personalized according to the interests of users, either on the basis of the products and services requested, or on the basis of the data we may deduce or obtain from their browsing, interest in certain content, or reaction to our communications, among other things.
This personalization is done in a partially automated way, in that the Foundation establishes the parameters of the personalization, but the technological platform is what generates the user's profile. We do not send general communications that are not segmented through the above procedure, as we consider that it is in the interest of both the Foundation and the newsletter user to send or receive relevant information, and because not segmenting would not alter the number of communications received, but only their content.
Accordingly, if any user subscribed to the Newsletter does not wish to be segmented, we would ask them to cancel the subscription.
- 3. DATA COMMUNICATION
Your data will not be transferred, sold, rented or otherwise made available to any third party, except to those service providers of the Foundation who carry out certain activities for the Foundation (such as sending the Newsletter), but who under no circumstances process the data for their own purposes.
- 4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The Foundation has international suppliers who can provide their services from outside the EU. Your data may therefore be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU and EEA, respectively).
In any event, the Foundation shall ensure that such processing of data is always protected by appropriate safeguards, which may include
- EU-approved standard clauses: These are contracts approved by the European regulator and which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Third party certifications: For example, the Privacy Shield, a framework agreement between the EU and the United States that establishes a standardized framework for the processing of data in accordance with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- 5. DURATION OF PROCESSING
All the data you provide us will be processed until the management of your donation is completed.
Also, if you have subscribed to our Newsletter, we will process your data until the Foundation reaches the conclusion, by any means possible using the technology available at any given time, that its products are no longer of interest to you. In any event, you may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
At the end of the period indicated in the first paragraph of this section five (5), the Foundation will keep your data duly anonymised for statistical or market research purposes, whenever possible, or duly blocked to comply with any legal obligation of the Foundation.
- 6. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may withdraw your consent to any of the above processing at any time.
You may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability by writing to the Data Protection Commission at Avda. Aristides Maillol, S/N, 08028 Barcelona (Spain), or by email to email@example.com.
If you have any doubt about how we process your personal data, or any other matter related to the subject, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at Avda. Aristides Maillol, S/N, 08028 Barcelona (Spain), with the reference or to the attention of the "Data Protection Officer", or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .